Can you believe it’s almost April!?! I can’t! Where did winter go? Oh that’s right, Mother Nature decided to skip that season here in Oklahoma this year. Well with the months flying by I’ve begun thinking about what I’ve done this year… which is absolutely nothing. In an effort to get things accomplished I’ve decided to make monthly bucket lists. I think that’s a great way to force myself to do new and fun things regularly. I’ve composed a 10 item list and this weekend I’ll be doing something like the project below; print out my list on pretty paper, frame it and mark it off with a dry erase marker.
1. Discover 3 new places in Tulsa.
2. Play in a park.
3. Complete the Instagram Photo A Day Challenge for April.
4. Pull off a great April Fools prank.
5. Lose 3 pounds.
6. Complete 3 DIY projects.
7. Plan 3 date nights.
8. Read a new book.
9. Prep for Lone Star Jams weekend.
10. Watch 3 movies on my list.