It’s been quite a while. I stopped blogging when I began preparing for a major move from Tulsa to a small farm house that belongs to my boyfriend’s family. A lot has happened since then. So let me give you a quick top 10 things you should know about the hiatus.
1) We moved to the farm.
2) Richard and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.
3) Richard and I began volunteering at the Tulsa SPCA
4) I quit my job at Banana Republic
5) I fell off a horse and suffered a concussion. (I’m feeling better!)
6) I quit my full time job as a TV news producer. And today was my final day.
7) No, I’m not a bum… I was offered and accepted a job as a teaching assistant in Tulsa.
8) I turned 21C… or 24 as some might call it.
9) I voted for the first time. Yes I know I was eligible to vote in 2008 but I didn’t for personal reasons.
10) I decided I am not cut out for farm life, so I began searching for an apartment. Richard and I hope to sign a lease in town this week.